Client Testimonial: Transformation at the FRRC
The Family Resource & Referral Center of San Joaquin County (www.frrcsj.org) is a non-profit government contractor with 110 employees and an annual budget of $50M+. Larry Hill of CalPro Research provided consulting services on a retainer basis during a two-year period. The onsite visits ranged from one visit a month to as many as five visits a month.
"You have helped catapult our culture to the next level!"
Kay Ruhstaller, Executive Director, FRRC
The professional services provided include:
- Executive Coaching for Improved Operations and Employee Engagement
- Facilitating Strategic Planning Sessions
- Redesign of Key Processes
- Creation of a Project Management Office
- Employee & Client Feedback Surveys
- Facilitation for Productivity Improvement
- Creation of a Balanced Scorecard
- Sophisticated Data Analysis (involving Excel and SQL Server)
- DISC Assessments and Training for 110 People
- Temporary Project Management of IT Projects and Mentoring Project Managers
- Advisory for IT Staffing and Governance
- Conflict Resolution
For more information please contact us.